Hola~..welcome to "Simple Yet Infinite" ^^ thanks for paying visit *hugs*

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"HOLD ONTO YOUR DREAMS"

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney

"HOLD ONTO YOUR DREAMS"

Keep all your dreams so close to your heart,
and never give up, when your life's falling apart.
Let your dreams give you strength to carry on,
and help you find the future, you feel has gone.

Build on those dreams that you hold so dearly,
and you'll be able to see, your life more clearly.
These are your tomorrows you can make today,
and through the darkness, you'll find your way.

Nothing is impossible, as long as you believe;
those felt unreachable are possible to achieve.
Have faith in yourself and trust in God's love;
reach for the stars blessed by Heaven above.
© Pamela Hall

So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable - Christopher Reeve

MySays:

Gonna send the progress report tomorrow. I have too! Cannot delay any longer. Preparing Mitra media currently (with & without PGRs). nah..gonna use it for Vandas PLBs proliferation (taking care of undergrads projects). The one I did last week(1st trial) where I wanted to induce callus or PLBs went not that well. In fact..I don't think they gonna make it..huhu..all turning brown! Not good but nvmd..will try again..


Hey Hey! It's May~ Love it & I have something going on this Saturday! hope the dress/gown is ready by that time :)) I don't really have high hope on it but I'll just do my best. The rest, whether I'm through or not. Just let it be :)


Oh triceps!! they are just naturally muscular / big, aren't they? :(
apapun, they are mine.. lols



Wish me luck!
^_^xx
Bella1213

~Everyday miracles~